1. Fair Use
While using THESISSA’s Website, the User shall not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services;
- infringe any laws, third-party rights or our policies;
- work with false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm THESISSA, the Website, or the interests or property of THESISSA’s Users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with THESISSA’s Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from THESISSA’s Website or THESISSA‘s copyrights, trademarks, and/or other objects of intellectual property; or
- gather or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
2. Liability & Indemnification
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All information and services featured in THESISSA’s website belong exclusively to this THESISSA and are protected by the intellectual and industrial property laws. The entire content of this website, including the tradenames, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, etc. constitute THESISSA’s intellectual property and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European law and the International conventions. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content is prohibited, as well as misleading the public about the website’s actual provider. Reproduction, re-publishing, uploading or downloading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for any commercial or other purpose is permitted only with the prior THESISSA’s written consent or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features provided that describe the website featuring the brand or products or services of THESISSA or third parties, constitute assets of THESISSA or of the third parties respectively and are protected by the relevant trademark law. Their use on this website under no circumstances grants permission or right to use to third parties.
THESISSA’s website may contain hyperlinks connecting to other websites. The users are solely and individually responsible for their navigation to those websites. THESISSA is not responsible for any damages that may result from the use of hyperlinks and the websites connected nor for the information possibly contained in the linked webpages. As such, for any problem comes up during their visit/use, the user shall refer directly to the relevant websites and pages, as they bear the responsibility for the provision of their services.
6. Cookies’ Policy
THESISSA’s website may collect user’s identification data using technologies, such as cookies.
7. Applicable Legislation & Dispute Resolution
THESISSA reserves the right to modify or remove any part or the entire website without prior notice to the users.